Probably a good time to stay grounded by thinking of the things I am grateful for:
- Ability to pursue my PhD. Has been a dream of mine and I am so blessed to have this opportunity.
- Common sense - I have realized that there are soo many people out there that do not have this which makes it difficult for them.
- God - I draw strength from his love.
- The bakery around the corner that has free WIFI. I spend countelss hours there getting things I shouldn's and working on stuff for school.
- My super-supportive husband. I have been reading about husbands who are not 100% on board with the TTC efforts. I could not imagine doing this without my husband's support.