- Life - The fact that I woke up today is definitely something that I thank God for.
- Love - The ability to experience the love of family, friends and my husband. There are so many out there who do not speak to their family members and have no one to call on in time of need.
- Employment - I am so grateful to work in a profession that provides job security and a pretty decent income.
- Home - A roof over my head; pretty much goes without saying.
- Lady & Missy - Silly as it sounds, my dogs have been such a source of strength and encouragement for me over the years. They are so ignorant of the stress in the world that I often can just look and them and feel better when I am blue. They truely live the life!
On another note, I wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome and comments. I started blogging just because I have so much in my mind and in my heart and I do not think that there is anyone who would understand what I am feeling right now. I am so relived to know that I am not alone and that there are others out there in the same boat who do understand where I am coming from. It has also lifted my spirits to see the various paths that everyone has taken to realize their dreams and fight the IF battle. I am still a little bumed, but no longer as blue and I have my fellow bloggers to thank for that.